Be a part of the next generation luxury jeweller this holiday season where we create legendary beauty with freedom, wit and joy! Join us as a Christmas Casual within our Westfield boutique.
Bring your energy and agility; this is a fast paced environment! You will be a team player, have demonstrable sales experience and the ability to deliver excellent customer service; alongside a love for the Blue Box…
In your role as a Christmas Casual you will:
- Deliver the Tiffany Experience - a personalised & luxury customer service experience whilst achieving exceptional sales
- Maintain efficiency in a fast paced environment at the most wonderful time of the year.
- Act as our brand ambassador. Influence your customers with your style and help to convey memorable experiences for our customers
- In return, you will earn a very competitive remuneration, work with a talented team and receive all the training required to be a high performer. At the end of the fixed term contract, you may have the opportunity to apply for extended contract or permanent casual, part-time or full-time employment with us.
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That’s a wrap.
We seek individuals who are passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service, ensuring we exceed our customer's expectations this holiday season.
Our boutique teams are professional, respectful and fun - qualities you will need to display to be successful.
We are seeking:
- A minimum of 1-2 years sales and customer service experience.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to model efficiency and agility.
- A sense of humor and fun! This is the most wonderful time of the year.
- You need to be able to commit to work a minimum of 3 days per week, which includes weekdays, late night trade and weekends.
- As we are sure you can understand, this is a Christmas Casual position. Therefore, we will need you to have full availability across December 2019 – February 2020. The contract will commence in September.
- If you are successful, you must be able to attend a Seasonal Recruitment Event for your application to be considered. These will be held on Wednesday 28th August from our Sydney CBD Head Offices.
Following a review of your application, the next step in the process if successful, is for you to complete a digital interview in which you will be emailed the link.