Our stunning stores in Bondi Junction are seeking creative, passionate, motivated and customer-focused individuals to join our retail team as Christmas Casuals for our Back-of-House and Front-of-House teams. The ideal candidates will be skilled in providing customers with a unique shopping experience by offering excellent customer service. In addition, holding the ability to utilise effective selling techniques and provide product knowledge in a fast-paced, specialty retail environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Provide sincere, friendly and energetic customer service by exemplifying World-Class service standards.
- Achieve established sales and contest goals.
- Warmly welcome our customers and provide an exceptional service experience
- Assist customers with special services including: gift wrap, gift registry, locating merchandise, catalogue orders, special orders, back orders, charge sends, courier deliveries, and furniture orders.
- Utilise effective selling techniques to build multiple sales and increase productivity.
- Demonstrate product knowledge, including features and benefits.
- Efficiently and accurately perform register transactions (e.g. sales, returns and exchanges, etc.)
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of visual merchandise presentation, signage and lighting.
- Uphold store maintenance and cleanliness standards.
- Process, ticket, and restock merchandise as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Have 1-2 years' sales and customer service experience an advantage
- Be available to start working from 23 September 2019 through to 9 Feb 2020
- Have availability to work late nights, early mornings, weekends and public holidays and provide availability during store trading hours through the seasonal period
- Have furnishing / interior design knowledge (an advantage for West Elm, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids stores)
- Be a team player, have maturity and work ethic
- Be able to connect to customers through service and selling
- Have the confidence and passion to help customers with furniture styling or interior design
Stock Associates for the Back-of-House team will be onboarded to commence in September 2019. Sales Associates for the Front-of-House team will be onboarded to commence in October 2019. If you are customer-focused, results-driven, passionate and committed, then we have a spot for you! Show us your authentic self in your application! Forward your resume detailing which position you would like to be considered for via the 'Apply now' link below.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview with the store management team sometime between September 9 – September 22.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Diverse and vibrant team environment: we are committed to an environment where individuals are respected for their unique contributions and perspectives.
- Rewards and recognition (we take pride in our associates and the success they strive for everyday - outstanding performance and dedicated service is rewarded and recognized with a variety of programs)
- Generous staff discounts across all WSA brands
Due to the large number of applications we have been receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted. We apologise for any inconvenience.