Since 1967, Sheridan has been a defining force in how Australian's decorate their homes. With 20 Boutiques, 38 Concessions, 60 Outlets, an extensive wholesale business, and the launch of Sheridan Studio, Sheridan is a continuously growing brand and a much loved part of every Australian home.
We now invite you to be a part of the Sheridan Journey, as a Christmas Casual. We are looking for people who have a passion for retail and all things interiors.
If you have full availability from October through to February we would love to hear from you!
We are hosting our Christmas Casual Group Interview at Bondi Boutique for multiple store locations across Sydney!
So why Sheridan?
- Join an Internationally recognised and premium home and lifestyle brand
- Great employee discounts, benefits and incentives
- Spoil your friends and family this Christmas with a beautiful range of Sheridan Products
As a Christmas Casual you will be responsible for:
- Connecting customers with Sheridan through authentic and meaningful interactions
- Selling a premium product and knowing your features and benefits
- Merchandising the store and maintaining a beautiful environment
- Processing and replenishing stock according to company standards
- Prioritising customer service over tasks
- Achieving sales through consultation, service, visuals and brand inspiration
- Working towards personal and team sales targets and KPI's
- Ability to work weekends, weekdays and peak trade times.
What's in it for me?
- Work for an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer with 140 stores internationally
- Opportunities to partner with our corporate office in multiple departments
- Generous discounts available to stock up on your favourite brands such as Bonds, Berlei and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices.
- Develop and grow your retail career with Sheridan, Bonds and US based company Hanesbrands Inc
Contribute to the success of our business and register your interest in this role by selecting APPLY to complete an application form and upload your current resume.