The Big Red Group (BRG) is a platform for ecommerce marketplaces, including RedBalloon, Adrenaline, IfOnly and Lime&Tonic! We want to shift the way people experience life by serving a customer an experience every second somewhere on earth. With the customer at the heart of everything we do, we are proud to be a place that does great work and attracts exceptional talent.
Our Customer Experience Contact Centre teams support all of our customers across our experience brands, providing exceptional service and support to customers in finding the perfect experience gift for every occasion - be that celebrating work milestones, anniversaries or birthdays, just to name a few.
This opportunity would see you join a team who are customer and sales focused, who understand how to deliver a great customer experience! We support our customers across Monday - Sunday so you will need to be happy to join the weekend roster over the Christmas peak period.
This opportunity is a 3-month casual contract, supporting our Customers over our busiest trading period of the year, our Christmas peak! Roles are expected to commence Oct/Nov with possible extension post-Christmas. These roles suit both Australian Residents and Travellers on a Working Holiday VISA.
A typical day in this role will see you…
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences across our inbound service channels
- Handle inbound phone calls, providing accurate and in-depth assistance that exceeds customer expectations
- Respond to email enquiries and use live chat to interact with customers
- Identify sales opportunities with customers, using your product knowledge and sales skills to recommend the best experiences
- Take part in campaigns and incentives to consistently deliver exceptional service and sales results
- Be part of a great team, add value in team meetings, come up with ideas to improve how we service our customers and have a naturally collaborative approach
- Resolve customer escalations with a customer experience excellence mindset
- Book, re-book or update experiences and confirm new details to suppliers and customers
To be successful you will need to bring…
- Experience in a fast-paced high-volume inbound contact centre
- Live chat experience is also highly desirable
- Communication/interpersonal skills, a natural people person who our customers enjoy working with
- Organisation & able to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service excellence and the ability to handle escalated situations to resolution
- Role model of best practice customer service and able to live values at all times
- Constantly looking for better ways to work, inspire team and innovate to ensure our customers receive the best experience
- A great work ethic and desire to be part of and contribute to our team
- Proven and extensive customer service experience, working to KPIs
- The drive to meet and exceed sales targets
The good stuff...
- Talented and fun team
- Casual dress environment
- Snacks, experiences, team nights out
- CBD Location, bright and open office, social events
- Employee discount & team incentives
Want to be a part of our growing team? Click apply now!