Please Note: As Christmas Casuals will be required throughout the Christmas season from November - January, availability to work over this period is a must!
We are looking for Christmas Casuals who:
- Has experience in providing a world class customer service experience to each and every customer
- Can work in busy and fast-paced environments
- Experience in managing high volumes of stock and visual merchandising to provided standards
- Is self-motivated and driven to learn new things
- Possess a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Loves working as part of a team
- Will have availability over the Christmas holiday (November - January)
In return we offer:
- A motivating and supportive team environment
- Generous staff discounts
- Fantastic team culture
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales assistant?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?