Christmas at Tiffany
There is something truly magical about Christmas at Tiffany. Since 1837 we create extraordinary moments filled with joy. When a Blue Box is part of Christmas, everything becomes more exciting and beautiful.
This holiday season, join the team and create dreams for our clients in our Melbourne Flagship boutique on Collins Street.
Your role in the Tiffany holiday season
What will you do as a Christmas casual at Tiffany?
- Deliver the Tiffany Touch - a personalised & luxury customer service experience whilst achieving exceptional sales
- Maintain efficiency in a fast-paced environment at the most wonderful time of the year.
- Act as our brand ambassador. Influence your clients with your style.
- Delight your clients by crafting memorable experiences.
We seek individuals who are passionate about delivering an elevated customer experience, ensuring we exceed our clients' expectations this holiday season. Our boutique teams are professional, respectful and fun - qualities you will need to display to be successful.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of sales and customer service experience.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to model efficiency and agility.
- A sense of humour and fun! This is the most wonderful time of the year.
- You need to commit to working a minimum of 3 days per week, which includes weekdays, late-night trade and weekends.
- As we are sure you can understand, this is a Christmas Casual position. Therefore, we will need you to have full availability across October 2021 – January 2022. Seven days/week availability in December is a must
- If you are successful, you must attend an interview for your application to be considered.
- You will earn a generous hourly rate and employee benefits
- Join a high-performing, caring, fun and dynamic team
- Receive extensive training and coaching. Learn from the best!
- A culture focused on wellbeing and growth.
- Opportunity to continue your career with Tiffany at the end of the contract. The top performer will have the chance to extend their contract or transition to a part-time or full-time role!
- Be part of the LVMH Group!
This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of our iconic brand and a culture that invests in its people through tailored training and development. If you are interested in celebrating and sharing the magic of Christmas at Tiffany, please apply now!