Christmas at Tiffany
There is something truly magical about Christmas at Tiffany. Since 1837 we create extraordinary moments filled with joy. When a Blue Box is part of Christmas, everything becomes more exciting and beautiful.
This holiday season, join the team and create dreams for our clients in our Client Care Center in Sydney.
- Be part of rapidly growing team with a triple-digit progression in revenue
- Be at the forefront of innovation
- Work in our beautiful Head Offices in Sydney CBD
The Retail landscape is evolving rapidly, influencing the way our customers engage with our brand digitally. As a result, there are now Christmas casual opportunities available to join our Contact Centre team.
As a Client Care Advisor, you will respond to customers wanting to communicate and purchase via phone, email, and live chat while maintaining a seamless and luxury experience.
The Contact Center team
The Contact Center team is dedicated to amazing our clients through personalised luxury service. Diversity, flexibility, and innovation are just some of the reasons why we come to work every day.
Our team includes functions covering Personal Shopping, Customer Service, and Operations. We provide support to all our retail and online customers across Australia via phone, live chat, and email, helping them to discover the world of Tiffany & Co.
We’re a dynamic team working in a fast-paced environment where every customer interaction is unique. We handle over 100.000 contacts from customers a year!
We really love working here, and we think you will too.
A career as unique as you are.
In our Contact Center, the Client Care Advisor plays a vital role in providing our outstanding and industry-leading customer sales & service.
As the Client Care Advisor, you will :
- Manage diverse customer needs (new sales, after-sales support, and general inquiries) for multiple channels, including Retail, eCommerce, and Customer Service departments.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, emails, SMS, and live chats related to and on behalf of stores in a timely manner and ensure that all customers' queries are responded to.
- Offer tailored product recommendations and build a relationship with clients by delivering an exceptional client-centric experience.
- Create loyalty to the Tiffany brand through consistently high communication quality, as measured by VoC.
- In close collaboration with the retail team, you'll ensure that customers are kept up to date regarding their query, providing responses when needed, and ensuring documentation of any investigation and follow-up is made.
- Resolve eCommerce order-related issues by liaising between client and internal/external groups (Warehouse/Operations/Merchandising).
- Achieve the Sales & Service targets defined and maximize the business potential of the retail network and online store.
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That’s a wrap.
The ideal candidate:
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Organized with high attention to detail and ability to work dynamically in a high-volume environment whilst delivering a luxury customer service experience
- Client centric mentality and a positive can-do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to effectively resolve customer issues - a genuine desire to help others
- Demonstrated interest in digital technology or eCommerce
- A sense of humour and fun! This is the most wonderful time of the year.
- You need to commit to working a minimum of 3 days per week, which includes weekdays, late-night trade and weekends.
- As we are sure you can understand, this is a Christmas Casual position. Therefore, we will need you to have full availability across October 2021 – January 2022. Seven days/week availability in December is a must
- If you are successful, you must attend an interview for your application to be considered.
At Tiffany & Co. we believe a diverse workforce makes a difference.