Forever New emerged in 2006 in Melbourne, and now trades in over seven countries with 250 stores.
The brands central purpose is to create effortlessly wearable and timeless collections that celebrate modern femininity.
According to entries by past employees on Glassdoor.com.au interview questions for sale assistant casual positions include;
- Why did you apply for Forever New?
- What are your strengths in the workplace?
- What is something you are looking to improve on?
- How would you handle a complaint?
- What do you know about customer service?
- Describe a bad customer experience and how you relieved the situation?
- Describe a time you provided exceptional customer service?
- Explain a time you have supported another member of your team professionally?
- How would you describe the Forever New style?
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, start your application now!