Fun fact: Glassons is actually a brand that began in New Zealand. They come under another kiwi brand, called the Hallenstein Brothers, and their headquarters are in Auckland.
Glassons has quickly become one of the go-to brands for women's affordable fashion. We've heard that their retail stores a dynamic and fun place to work, with awesome discounts on offer.
According to entries on Glassdoor.com.au here are some tips to get prepared for your Glassons Interview;
- There is a group interview will 20-30 people including an interactive activity to pick an outfit for a certain situation under 5 minutes and then present it to the group
- Another possible scenario is that they split you in groups and make you learn about the other group members and then stand up and talk about what you learnt
- Activity based on writing down what you and your group think “great customer service is”
Example interview questions
- Why do you want to work at Glassons?
- Describe yourself in 3 words
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What do you consider to be great customer service?
- What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
Glassons don't advertise all too often for Christmas Casuals, so get in quick with your application!