Vans is an American manufacturer of skateboarding shows and apparel. Art, music, skating and surfing inspire the company and its products. It is now said to be the world’s largest youth culture brand.
According to entries on Glassdoor.com.au here are some common interview questions asked when applying for sales associate positions.
- What would you do to greatly increase a customer’s experience here at Vans?
- What are some of your hobbies?
- What is the main purpose of this position?
- If you were completing an important task that your boss assigned to you while a customer interrupted you needing help. How would you respond to this situation?
- Tell me about a time where a co-worker or friend didn’t follow all procedures or rules. What did you do and how did you respond? Do you think it was okay? When do you think it’s okay to not follow procedures or rules?