Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For almost 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
We are looking for Seasonal Casuals to join our Myer Online located at Homebush Factory Outlet over the Christmas trade period 2023.
As a seasonal sales associate you will provide customers with exceptional sales support and service within the Ralph Lauren framework and create a truly memorable shopping experience.
- Ensure all outgoing customer shipments and transfers are accompanied by the appropriate documentation and applicable shipping fees charged.
- Ensure proper billing or GL code is used for all shipments.
- Control shipping costs by adhering to Australia Post shipping timelines and condensing/limiting store to store shipments.
- Ensure responsible use of all shipping/packaging supplies in order to control store expenses.
- Ability to perform maintenance and cleaning duties as required by the Operations/General Manager.
- Consistently meet requirements of passing grade on store Audit.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar stock role, preferably within a high volume or luxury environment
- Is confident and comfortable to make autonomous decisions, when required
- Is able to demonstrate flexibility and innovation in reacting positively to changing work demands
- Ability to identify inventory opportunities and communicate with management to maximize sales
- Exceptional organisational skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent team player who enjoys working in a team and can respond well in an ever-changing environment
- Be rewarded through staff discount
- Opportunity to develop your skills and grow within a world-class organization
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Thrive in a culture that champions inclusion, diversity, respect, individuality & possibility
- Commencement date from November 2023 until April 2024
- Initially a temporary role with opportunity to be made permanent!
- Work across a rotating 7 day roster
- You will be expected to work across a mixture of weekdays and weekends, including extended trading hours and PH's over the festive period
- You must have full availability from November 2023 - February 2024
The Ralph Lauren journey is one of constant movement, aspiration, evolution & innovation. Start your journey today!